This week we’re getting ahead of the trends by, you guessed it, indulging in hair accessories. Head scarves, headwear, heck, even jewelry. Maybe you’re taking the lax look to a whole new level, and try to wear sweatpants to work? Oh yeah, there’s that too! So, don’t fall behind, read this week’s fantastic roundup!
Links à la Mode: July 24th
- Anonymous Beauty Blogger: 3 Times You Don’t Need Makeup
- Beauty and Bits: 10 Beach Bag Must-Haves
- Chicagoings: Festival Fashion Headwear
- DressCode:HighFashion: Jean Paul Gaultier Couture
- Elisfa: Dolce Gabbana Couture 2015
- Fashionopolis: Shree Raj Mahal Jewellers India Couture Week 2014: Anju Modi and Rina Dhaka
- Felicity Charlotte: I’m Loving: Fly / Art
- Glamorous Revolution: Dethroning Vogue
- Happy Pretty Sweet: My Uniform: 5 Key Pieces
- Hunt and Harvest: How to Wear Sweatpants to Work
- Lil Miss Bianca: The Ultimate Acne Face Chart
- Lollieshopping: What does “Bargain” mean anyway?
- Moi Contraire Vie: Summer Hair: France Luxe
- My Fashion S/ash Life: Berlin Fashion Week Street Style
- Runaway in LA: The Avengers Style Guide
- Stilettosaurus: What’s in a blog name?
- The Daily Luxe: 5 Ways to Wear a Scarf (not around your neck)
- Trend Survivor: Summer Vacation Style: Hair Wraps
- We Are Ready Made: Cool American Girls
- What 2 Wear Where: Wear Now: White Eyelets
I hope you recall my Dolce & Gabbana Couture 2015 Review, that I posted recently (if not you can easily find it in the link next to Elisfa above). So if ifb thins it’s good I believe it’s good too. Thank you again ifb